SupermarioBrothersSSupermarioBrothersS

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sonic Clash episode 10 Sonic Clash episode 10

Good

Great Job. I liked the part when Mario got his butt kicked 2 times! Anyways, one note: Hyper Sonic is invincible. He can't die. Super Sonic can go back to normal Sonic but Hyper Sonic can't. Just a reminder. Great Job.

Wrath of shadow Ep. 1 Wrath of shadow Ep. 1

Awesome.

Great Flash. Where did you get those Super Shadow sprites? Great Job. Keep it up. I'll watch the rest of the series. I'll vote a 5 now.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks

MariovsSonic (SF Edt.) MariovsSonic (SF Edt.)

What the?????

What kind of crap is this??? Its supposed to be Mario v.s. Sonic not Mario & Sonic v.s. Ryu. Besides Mario & Sonic teamed up togethor or Sonic alone can kick Ryu's butt and finally kill him. This flash is junk. Deserves 0 stars. Also, there is no Super Sonic. Make the Mario v.s. Sonic realistic and don't add any crappy characters. Use the 2 stars for the series.

Sonic vs Mario Sonic vs Mario

Love it

Great Game. There are a few bugs though. First of all, Sonic can run faster than that! Next, the mushroom throw didn't work. Lastly, every attack I did didn't hurt Mario. I had to die 2 times in order to kill Mario. I had killed him 2 times. It doesn't make sense that Sonic dies if he hits an enemy (not Mario).

Snack Dash Snack Dash

Offensive to Sonic Fans.

To be honest, this game is really wierd. I'm the biggest Sonic Fan in my whole Middle school but this game offended me. It made Sonic look like a idiot or a jerk who is in need on food, even though it isn't Sonic himself. If you are making another one, please make it appropriate like have at least 1 item that is only from a Sonic Game. (spikes are from many games) Also, this game is pretty hard. Harder than any Sonic game made.